XP Firewall Commander 3.7
Author: Best Security
Publisher: BestSecurityTips LLC
XP Firewall Commander 3.7
Thank you for downloading XP Firewall Commander
Free Download XP Firewall Commander 3.7
XP Firewall Commander is an easy to use control interface for your Windows XP firewall which lets you add and remove exceptions for programs and services so that they can receive inbound traffic. You can turn on / off the firewall with one click. ..
XP Firewall Commander 3.7 Description
" XP Firewall Commander : Performance enhancements and some bug fixes. Now installing the BestSecurityTips Toolbar for FREE!. . "
Editor: XP Firewall Commander - XP Firewall Commander is an easy to use control interface for your Windows XP built-in firewall. By default, Windows Firewall is turned on for all network interfaces. This helps improve network protection for new Windows XP installations and Windows XP upgrades. Windows Firewall also helps improve protection for new network connections.
XP Firewall Commander lets you add and remove exceptions for programs and services so that they can receive inbound traffic.
You may find it useful to use Windows Firewall with no exceptions when you connect to a public network, such as a public network at an airport or hotel. This setting can help protect your computer because it blocks all attempts to connect to your computer. When you use Windows Firewall with no exceptions, you can still view Web pages, send and receive e-mail messages, or use an instant messaging program.
In order to see what exceptions are enabled, XP Firewall Commander offers a separate tab called Add / Remove Programs. You can easily add a new exception by browsing for the executable file and providing a name. Just as easy you can select one of the active exceptions and click Remove.
If you need to allow specific inbound traffic, XP Firewall Commander permits you to add a specific port and protocol ( UDP or TCP ) and a suitable port name.
The Firewall Status area permits you to instantly turn on / off the firewall. This feature should be used whenever you want to block all inbound connections to your computer. Turning the firewall on gives you a good protection against internet security threats such as worms, port scans and remote exploit attempts.
XP Firewall Commander 3.7 Screenshot
XP Firewall Commander 3.7 Related Software
- Take Command / LE 10.0 offers a new approach to working in Windows, bringing users the power of the command line and the ease of use of the Windows interface. Take Command / LE supports...
- Take Command 10.0 offers a new approach to working in Windows, bringing users the power of the command line and the ease of use of the Windows interface. Take Command supports existing...
- Tweak-XP Pro 4.0.9 access to hidden Windows XP settings, including ones that are hard to change. You can make the Windows XP taskbar.fely and easily, over time your Windows...
- CL Command Clipper 1.0 You may have noticed that it is not convenient to type a long CL command in the CL command entry in the iSeries terminal emulator software. The CL command...
- PIM XP 1.21 etc. However, PIM XP is not just a personal information manager. With PIM XP, you can keep your own blog filling it with the ideas? you prepare post and easily.r...
- GUI Commands 2.1 is a comprehensive command framework for Swing user interface applications. GUI Commands functionality over Swing' s standard Actions. With GUI Commands it is simple...
- Mobiano Pocket PC Themes Pack-XP style 1.0 XP Style themes for Pocket PC: Includes: 1. XP OS 01: Blue themes with windows XP style. 2. XP OS 02: Black White.raser is.cleaner in.....
- XP Icons 3.0 System icons the look of XP by changing your Start menu, Desktop, Drives, Folders and various file type icons to XP. XP Icons changes nearly 100 Win98 / 98SE /..
- Access Control
- Anti-Spam & Anti-Spy Tools
- Anti-Virus Tools
- Covert Surveillance
- Encryption Tools
- Password Managers